Better Taste. Better Nutrition. Better Eggs. The very best ingredients should be top-priority in your restaurant, and that includes Eggland’s Best eggs. For just pennies more per plate, Chefs from America’s top restaurants exclusively using Eggland’s Best eggs when creating their most popular dishes.
Click here to download our EB Food Service brochure.
The Best Chefs Prefer Eggland’s Best
- Farm Fresh Taste – Eggs are produced regionally throughout the US, and are delivered farm fresh right to you.
- Nutritionally Superior – EB Eggs are nutritionally superior to ordinary eggs. For complete nutrition information, click here.
- Thicker whites
- Harder shells
- Plumper, richer, creamier yolks
- Consistent quality & pricing
Unique vegetarian-only diet
- Healthy grains such as corn, soy and flax seed
- Canola oil
- Supplement of rice bran, North Atlantic sea kelp, alfalfa meal & Vitamin E
- Never contains any animal fat, animal by-products or reprocessed foods in the feed
Raised to the highest standards so you can have peace of mind
- NO hormones, stimulants or antibiotics
- Hens are vaccinated at least three times against Salmonella Enteritidis
- USDA-Certified facilities
- “Safe Quality Foods” standard… able to trace eggs from plant to shelf
- Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union
- Cage Free and Organic Products Independently Certified
If you are interested in learning more about the variety of Eggland’s Best Food Service products, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or call us at 1-800-922-EGGS (3447).