rated 4.00 Ready in 1 hr
rated 4.50 Ready in 25 mins
rated 5.00 Ready in 1 hr 55 mins
rated 4.00 Ready in 48 mins
Ask the EB Eggspert
Hard-cooked eggs may be difficult to peel if they are very fresh. This is because an egg shrinks inside during... More
Anything you want to know about our eggs?
EB and Your Diet
Eggland's Best have a lot of goodness for one little egg. Amongst other things our eggs contain:
- 10 times more Vitamin E than ordinary eggs
- Four times more Vitamin D
- Three times more Vitamin B12
- 115mg of Omega 3
- 25% less Saturated Fat
- 15% more Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- and 10% of the daily recommended intake of folic acid.