Deviled Eggs with Horseradish
A little twist on your basic Deviled Egg. Horseradish adds the perfect kick!
5 mins Cook Time
10 mins Yield: 6 servings
- 6 Eggland's Best hard cooked eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Canola Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Grainy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Honey Dijon Mustard
- 3 teaspoons Prepared Horseradish
- Finely chopped dill pickles or dill pickle relish to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Slice each hard cooked egg in half (the long way).
Carefully scoop out the yolks and mash them.
Mix with all the remaining ingredients (except paprika) and then put back into the whites.
Lightly sprinkle the tops with paprika.
Notes and Suggestions
You can use a piping bag, a plastic baggie with the corner snipped off, or simply use a spoon to get the yolk mixture back into the egg.
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.