Rosemary and Goat Cheese Turkey Fritters
Make these delicious fritters and you'll never know you're eating "leftovers".
5 mins Cook Time
20 mins Yield: 3 servings
- 1 cup leftover turkey/chicken, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Eggland's Best large egg
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In one bowl, mix egg, flour, salt, and pepper to form a thick dough
In another bowl, mix turkey with red pepper flakes, rosemary, and more salt and pepper.
Add dough to turkey and mix well. Add goat cheese in small dollops and mix well.
Heat oil in a pan, form small 2" patties with the mixture, and then cook over low/medium heat until fritter is hot in the middle and browned on both sides (about 4-5 minutes on each side).
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.