Cutie Quiche Cakes
Delicious, nutritious, and will disappear off the plate quicker than you can say Cutie Quiche Cakes three times fast!
15 mins Cook Time
25 mins Yield: 6 servings
- 3 slices 100% whole wheat bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 large Eggland's Best eggs, beaten
- One 10-ounce box frozen cooked winter squash, thawed
- 1 cup preshredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits or 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Generously coat a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the bread cubes evenly and place into the muffin cups. Set aside.
Whisk together the eggs, squash, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and bacon bits. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour the egg mixture into each of the muffin cups.
Bake until golden brown, about 22 minutes.
|Serving size 1 serving|
|Fat||9 g (43% calories from fat)|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Filed underBreakfast and Brunch
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.