Cucumber and Dill Egg Salad
A unique twist on the traditional egg salad, this is a great recipe to serve as an appetizer with your favorite crackers or toasted breads.
5 mins Cook Time
10 mins Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs, hard cooked
- 1/4 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat-free plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill
Hard-cook eggs; cool and peel.
Remove yolks and mix with yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, salt and pepper; set aside.
Peel and chop cucumber; chop scallion and dill; add to yolk mixture.
Mix in egg whites thoroughly; garnish with cucumber slices and serve.
Notes and Suggestions
To cut prep time, use Eggland's Best Hard Cooked & Peeled eggs!
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.