Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
The best, crispiest air fryer chicken tenders! The trick to making the perfect crispy coating is a double dip in Eggland's Best Eggs, of course!
Make This Recipe
- 1 pound fresh chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large Eggland’s Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Place chicken tenders in a shallow baking dish and cover with buttermilk. Let sit 1 hour.
- Preheat air fryer to 390F.
- Place flour and Eggland’s Best eggs in separate shallow bowls.
- Place breadcrumbs, seasoned salt, paprika, parsley, and black pepper in a 3rd shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- Drain buttermilk from chicken.
- Working in batches, dip chicken in flour and shake off any excess. Dip chicken in eggs and then in breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken in eggs again and in breadcrumbs a second time. Repeat with remaining chicken. Spray inside of air fryer and arrange chicken in a single layer - without touching.
- Air fry chicken tenders for 6 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Keep cooked chicken in the oven set at “keep warm” or the lowest setting while cooking the rest of the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More