Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars with Chocolate Chips
Homemade granola bars you can feel good about! Make ahead so you have a great solution for a grab and go nutritious snack.
Make This Recipe
2.5 cups oats
1 cup (8oz) dried apples, diced
1/2 cup honey
3 tbsp flax seeds
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 cup pecans
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse dried apple and pecans (optional) a few times to break them up a bit. Then add oats, salt, flax seeds and chocolate or butterscotch chips (optional). Pulsate for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Combine in a separate bowl honey, Eggland’s Best Liquid Egg Whites, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and combine well.
- Pour onto the lined baking sheet and press with a spatula into a rectangle shape.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars. 1” x 2” bars
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More