Arugula and Sun Dried Tomato Crustless Quiche
This Arugula and Sun Dried Tomato Crustless Quiche is made with only six ingredients and packed with flavor! It's the perfect simple dish for breakfast or brunch!
Make This Recipe
1 Tbsp. butter, plus more for plate
1/4 c. finely diced shallots
4 c. baby arugula
1/4 c. roasted red pepper strips
2 c. milk
6 tbsp of sun-dried tomatoes ( the soft ones, or the ones preserved in olive oil)
4 Eggland's Best eggs, large
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2/3 c. feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butter a quiche or pie plate and set aside.
- Melt the tablespoon of butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the arugula and cook until wilted, add the sun-dried tomatoes. Spoon the arugula mixture evenly into the prepared dish and scatter the red pepper strips over the top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, salt, Italian and seasoning until well combined.
- Gently pour into the dish. Sprinkle the feta over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the quiche is set in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More