Avocado Deviled Eggs
A delicious twist on a deviled egg using avocado!
Make This Recipe
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Cut avocado; remove peel and seed and cut 12 1/2 cubes and set aside; mash remaining avocado place in food processor bowl.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Add yolks to food processor bowl with avocado and add mustard, lemon juice and pepper; blend until smooth.
- Spoon fillings into egg whites and garnish with 1 avocado cube and parsley leaf. Place eggs on a platter, cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Notes and Suggestions
Cut prep time by using Eggland's Best Hard Cooked and Peeled Eggs!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||7g (72% calories from fat)|