Bacon Cheese Appetizer Pie
Perfect for any party. Get creative and use different cheeses in this recipe.
Make This Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs (large), lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 6 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Roll the pie crust into a 13-1/2 in. circle. Fit into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Lightly prick the bottom. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and milk; beat until smooth. Add cheese, onions, bacon, salt, pepper and cayenne; mix well. Pour into the crust.
Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Cut into thin slices; serve warm.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|