Berry French Toast
This Berry French Toast is made with a simple milk and egg coating and is topped with fresh berries, maple syrup, and cool whip. This recipe uses lower calorie alternatives to provide a satisfying breakfast to those who are on a weight loss journey or who are on a calorie deficit diet!
Make This Recipe
14 slices sourdough bread
4 Eggland’s Best Large Eggs
Dash of cinnamon
1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Fat free whipped cream
Sugar free pancake and waffle syrup
- Add 4 eggs to a bowl with a dash of cinnamon and 1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Whisk well.
- Coat bread in egg mixture.
- Place griddle or pan on medium heat and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place coated bread on the griddle. Flip when ready and then spray with butter alternative. Repeat on the next side.
- Place two slices on a dish and serve with blueberries, strawberries, 2 tbsp of sugar free pancake syrup, and fat free whipped cream.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||2 slices|