This savory breakfast toast combines Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs with creamy Burrata cheese, fresh Pico de Gallo salsa, and crispy bacon. It's good enough to get you out of bed before noon!
Make This Recipe
1 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Chopped Garlic
1 French Sourdough Baguette
24 oz. Pico de Gallo Salsa
6 medium slices of Cooked Bacon
16 oz. Burrata Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut the baguette into 1 inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and chopped garlic.
- Brush the mixture onto each slice of the bread.
- Place the slices onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until edges slightly brown.
- Spread Burrata cheese on the tops of each.
- Add on crumbled pieces of bacon, chopped up egg, and a scoop of Pico de Gallo.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More