Caribbean Potato Salad
The perfect side dish for grilling out this summer is potato salad. Here's my twist on this classic dish featuring Eggland’s Best eggs. With the vibrant flavors and bright colors this version of potato salad will bring the island vibes to your party. Featuring the tasty combination of cilantro, garlic and lime this is a tasty and refreshing side dish that everyone will love.
Make This Recipe
- Peel potatoes and cut into bite-sized cubes. Add to cold water and boil until tender.
- Add eggs into cold water and boil for 10 minutes for hard-boiled, or use our Egglands Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs
- Grate carrot and set aside.
- Finely chop garlic and cilantro together until combined.
- Add cooked potatoes a bowl.
- After eggs are done, add to a bowl with ice water and let it sit for 2-3 minutes, peel and cut into pieces.
- Add eggs, mayo, mustard and, grated carrots and cilantro garlic seasoning to potatoes and mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Notes: Use our Egglands Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs to cut down on cooking time!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More