Decadent and delicious casserole! A change from the standard sweet potatoes, try this carrot casserole. Even your littlest trick-or-treaters will love it.
Make This Recipe
- Vegetable Spray
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Large bunches of fresh Carrots cut into small rounds
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1 stick of Butter
- 2 (10 oz.) jars Peach All Fruit, spreadable fruit
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs,large, beaten
- 1/4 cup Light Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 2-quart round glass baking dish with vegetable spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add salt and carrots and cook until tender (about 25 min). Remove from stove and drain.
- Mash carrots with a fork until smooth (or puree in a food processor).
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, cinnamon, sugar and butter. Mix until blended.
- Add fruit, eggs and whipping cream. Beat until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into baking dish; bake 45 minutes or until set.
- Top with mini marshmallows and bake for a few more minutes or until marshmallows start to melt and begin to brown.
- Depending on the thickness of the carrots, they may need a little more time to boil to become soft.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|