Cauliflower Pizza Crust
This cauliflower crust pizza came out so delicious, the kids will have no clue they are eating cauliflower!
Make This Recipe
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 3 Eggland's Best eggs
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Chop your cauliflower into florets, and place half in your food processor. Process till extra fine. Repeat for the other half. Place the cauliflower rice in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook stirring frequently for 8 minutes. Or place in a microwave-safe bowl and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes, let cool. Using a nut bag, cheesecloth, or clean dish towel drain water out of the cauliflower. Remove as much water as possible.
- Transfer mixture onto your prepared baking sheet and spread out your crust, keep 1/4 - 1/2-inch-thick for best results. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 15 minutes, and broil for 3.
- Top with sauce and cheese and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
6. Serve immediately, enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More