Chai Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes
Perfect breakfast for holiday season, fluffy pumpkin pancakes packed with amazing chai flavors; cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom.
Make This Recipe
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cardamom
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup buttermilk at room temperature
2 Eggland's Best eggs at room temperature
2 tbsp unsalted melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup pecans, to serve
2 tbsp maple syrup, to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg, melted butter, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until well combined. The pancake batter will be a little thick, don’t over mix the batter.
- Heat a medium skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- Using ¼ cup pour the batter and cook the pancake on a medium flame. Once the bubbles form, flip the pancake to the next side carefully and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a serving plate and top it with pecans and maple syrup.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More