Citrus Olive Oil Mini Bundt Cakes
Looking for a delicious summer treat to bring to your next celebration? These mini bundt cakes are just the treat to impress everyone!
Make This Recipe
2 Large Eggland’s Best eggs
1 1/2 cups (11 ounces sugar)
1 cup whole milk
1 cup good quality olive oil
Zest and juice of 1 orange (plus more for garnish)
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini bundt cake pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, beat the eggs and sugar together until pale and thick, for about 4 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, olive oil, and citrus zest and freshly squeezed orange juice. With the mixer running, slowly add to the egg mixture, scraping the edges of the bowl, while mixing to make sure all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. On low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture, scraping the bowl once again, while mixing, to make sure the dry ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into the lightly greased mini bundt tins, filling each mold about three-fourths of the way full. Bake the cakes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18 to 24 minutes.
- Cool the cakes completely, on a baking rack, then lightly dust powdered sugar and sprinkle over extra citrus zest over the tops of the mini bundt cakes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More