Classic Croque Monsieur
A standard in French cafés for more than a century—for good reason. Say "bonjour" to this ham and cheese sandwich dipped in French toast batter and baked until crunchy.
Make This Recipe
- 3 tbsp. KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 8 slices firm white bread
- 4 KRAFT Big Slice Swiss Cheese Slices
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- ½ cup milk
Heat oven to 450ºF.
Mix mayo and mustard; spread onto 4 bread slices. Cover with cheese, ham and remaining bread slices.
Place butter in 15x10x1-inch pan. Place in oven 1 to 2 min. or until butter is melted. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk in pie plate until well blended.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, then place in buttered pan. Pour any remaining egg mixture over sandwiches.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until sandwiches are golden brown on both sides, turning after 5 min.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|