Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These easy chocolate chip cookie bars will be your new favorite recipe! They're a fool proof twist on the chocolate chip cookies!
Make This Recipe
2 Large Eggland’s Best Eggs
1 cup butter
¾ cup brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla
2 ⅓ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp cream of tartar
¼ tsp salt
1, 12oz bag of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350, lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan and set aside
- In a large stand mixer combine butter and both sugars until creamed
- Next, add in vanilla and eggs.
- In a medium-large bowl combine flour, soda, tartar, and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Be careful not to overmix, beat until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, reserving ¼- ½ cup to sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into prepared 13 x 9 pan. The batter will be thick, and you may need to use your hands to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle batter with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||7.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.3 g|