Crescent Roll Egg Muffins
Everything you love about a bacon, egg and cheese baked into crescent rolls! An easy dish that the whole family will love. The perfect single serving, so feeding a crowd is easy.
Make This Recipe
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
2 tubes crescent roll dough, divided into 12 pieces
2 green onions, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place crescent roll dough inside each tin, creating cups.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add 1/2 the cheese and whisk together.
- Using 1/2 the bacon, sprinkle in the bottom of each crescent roll cup.
- Fill crescents with egg and cheese mixture, only filling about 2/3 of the way. Do not overfill or eggs will cook over your muffin tin!
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top of egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes until eggs set and crescent roll dough is golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and garnish with green onion if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More