Skip to Main Content
Men’s Health Again Honors Eggland’s Best With 2020 Best Foods For Men Award
Make your deviled eggs into a delicious, creamy appetizer spread.
Make This Recipe
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup light mayo
- 4 ounces Neufchatel Cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Reserve 1 egg for garnish and cut the remaining eggs lengthwise in half.
Remove yolks; place in food processor. Add mayo, Neufchatel, vinegar, mustard and 12 egg white halves; process until blended. Spoon into medium bowl.
Chop remaining egg white halves coarsely. Add to Neufchatel mixture with 2/3 of the onions; mix lightly.
Chop reserved egg finely; sprinkle over egg mixture in bowl along with remaining onions.
Garnish with paprika and serve!
Information per Serving