All-American Berry Pie
Who doesn’t love an all American berry pie to bring to a family gathering? I used my favorite eggs to make this yummy treat!
Make This Recipe
1 Eggland's Best Egg, Large
1 pastry for a 8 inch pie
4 cups fresh raspberries and blackberries
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix sugar and flour together in a bowl. Stir in the berries to coat them with the mixture.
- Line a pie dish with the dough. Pour the berry mixture into the pie dish.
- Whisk one egg and use a brush to coat the pie crush and stars.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 slice|