Skip to Main Content
There’s Still Time to Sign Up for The Eggland’s Best Better Family Meals Cooking Series at Sur La Table
Choose your favorite salsa and spice up your morning with this delicious Mexican breakfast recipe.
Make This Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 4 slices Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- 1/4 cup each green and red salsa, warmed
Melt butter in medium skillet on medium-low heat.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, allowing space between eggs; cover.
Cook 4 to 5 min. or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but do not become firm.
Top 2 eggs with mozzarella, then top remaining eggs with Mexican style cheese; cover. Cook 30 sec. or until cheeses are melted.
Place tortillas in single layer on large plate; top 2 tortillas with ham, mozzarella-topped eggs and green salsa.
Top remaining tortillas with remaining eggs and red salsa. Enjoy!
Information per Serving