Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola
Freshly baked granola packed with delicious and natural ingredients. Incorporates whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened
Make This Recipe
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews, etc.)
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
1 tsp salt to taste
1 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, figs, dates, etc.)
3 Tbsp. Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven at 300°F for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let cool completely on tray (granola will harden as it cools.)
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More