Easy Deviled Eggs with Homemade Chipotle Mayo
This easy deviled eggs recipe makes a healthy party appetizer with a kick of spice! It’s an easy eggs recipe made with paleo and Whole30 chipotle mayo. Gluten-free, grain-free, and low carb, too!
Make This Recipe
6 hard-boiled eggs (Eggland’s Best Organic Hard-Cooked Eggs) (see notes substitutes)
3 tbsp (Chipotle Mayo – homemade)
1/4 tsp ground mustard
Pinch of red pepper flakes
2 garlic clove or garlic 1/2 tsp minced
2 tsp lime juice
sea salt/kosher salt and cracked black pepper
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Extra optional toppings/seasonings – sea salt flakes, paprika, and/or red pepper chili pepper seasoning, jalapeño, etc. olive oil.
- Slice your peeled (cooled) Hard-Cooked eggs vertically.
- Scoop out the yolk and place it in a mixing bowl. Mix in chipotle mayo, ground mustard, garlic, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and a splash of lime juice. (See notes for making a quick version or substitutes).
- Mix with a fork or spoon until the egg mixture is smooth. Season with salt/pepper to taste and mix again. Taste and see if it’s salty enough, if not, add a dash more salt and pepper.
- Scoop 1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp of deviled egg yolk mix into your egg white halves. You may also use a piping bag for a cleaner looks.
- Garnish each egg with chopped cilantro
- Sprinkle each egg with paprika or chili flakes after.
- If you are making 12 dozen eggs, just double the recipe but add in the salt 1/4 tsp at a time and taste to make
If you can’t find pre-made Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked eggs, you can purchase Eggland’s Best shell eggs and follow our tutorial on HOW to MAKE the PERFECT HARD BOILED EGGS.
Feel free to top with extra spices or peppers. Ex: Jalapeño, pico de gallo, etc.
If you don’t have chipotle mayo, you may use your favorite paleo mayo mixed with a pinch of Chipotle chili seasoning or 1 tbsp + chili/chipotle sauce.
View Original Recipe Here
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.1 g|