Easy Egg Muffins
Nutrition is a super important part of my daily wellness routine, and with a little preparation on the front end, I can set myself up for a successful week. I love making a batch of these egg muffins to keep in the fridge for an easy and healthy breakfast or snack. They are PACKED with nutrients thanks to Eggland's Best eggs, fresh veggies and herbs!
Make This Recipe
1/2 c. grape/cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 c. spinach, chopped
1/4 large red bell pepper, finely diced
1/4 c. fresh basil, cut into ribbons
1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients then fill the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and serve. Cool remaining muffins completely and store in the refrigerator.
- Reheat in microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute until hot.
NOTE: To make this recipe dairy-free, omit Parmesan cheese.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More