Egg BLT Sliders
These egg sliders are fresh, fun and ready in 15 minutes. We love this low-carb, keto-friendly bite for parties, easy lunches and days when those BLT cravings hit. Try these delicious egg sliders with bacon, lettuce, and tomato for your next gathering!
Make This Recipe
To Hard-Cook Eggs: (skip this step if using our Egglands Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs)
- Place eggs in a medium saucepot. Cover with cold water.
- Set to medium heat and bring to a boil. Turn off heat, keeping the pan on the hot burner.
- Cover and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Rinse eggs with cold water and peel shell.
To Cook Bacon:
- In a large skillet to set medium-low, cook bacon until crisp, about 5-6 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels; set aside.
- Cut each hard-boiled egg in half. Cut a tiny bit off the bottom of one half, so it will stand up - only do this to 6 eggs, so that your top half is not cut.
- Spread a bit of mayonnaise on top of the bottom egg half.
- Top with a piece of bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and another piece of bacon.
- Cover with its egg top.
- Secure with a toothpick or bamboo skewer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Make ahead: Prepare egg sliders up to 1-3 hours ahead of serving. I do not recommend preparing and storing overnight, as the lettuce and tomato will wilt. However, you can cook the eggs and bacon ahead of time.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More