Egg Muffin Cups
Whipping up a tasty and healthy breakfast has never been easier! These delectable egg muffin cups are packed with loads of flavor and protein. What more could you want? Whether you’re cooking for yourself or the whole family, you can scale this recipe up or down to suit your needs. It’s sure to please everyone in your household. No matter how much time you have to spare in the morning, these tasty cups will fit seamlessly into your routine. Elevate your morning with this delicious meal!
Make This Recipe
¾ cup chopped bell peppers
½ cup chopped red onions
½ cup chopped spinach
½ cup chopped salad onions
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a muffin tray with olive oil.
2. Crack eight Eggland’s Best eggs into a medium bowl. Whisk until combined.
3. Add the bell peppers, red onions, spinach, salad onions, paprika, and sea salt to the mixture. Stir well.
4. Equally, distribute the mixture into six of the muffin cups in the tray.
5. Put the muffin tray in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Get the tray out of the oven. Place on a rack and leave for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Serving tip: Enjoy two Egg Muffin Cups with a side of whole wheat toast or fruit. Delicious!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||2 cups|