Egg White Crepes
These egg white crepes are great breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. Make them sweet or savory! TIP: Make ahead and refrigerate up to five days, or freeze up to two months!
Make This Recipe
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup Almond Milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, Eggland’s Best Egg Whites, milk, salt, and oil until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 8” skillet and over medium heat.
- Once the skillet is heated, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to the center of the pan, swirl pan to create an even coat.
- Cook for 2 minutes and flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite savory or sweet fillings.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More