Eggs with Feta and Asparagus
Start your morning right with a breakfast filled with protein!
Make This Recipe
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (2-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan and add asparagus.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter until hot.
Add eggs and reduce heat to low.
Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Transfer eggs to serving plates and top with asparagus, bacon, and cheese.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|