Fluffiest Egg Sandwich Ever
Cold sandwiches are perfect for the summer. This Japanese-inspired sandwich is the easiest, creamiest and fluffiest one you'll ever make. Make this your summer staple. You can make this in under 5 minutes. If you want it cold, you may have to wait 30 minutes to allow chill time.
Make This Recipe
6 slices milk or bread
2 tbsp Avocado mayonnaise
1/4 tsp sugar
2 tbsp cream or milk
1/8 tsp of kosher salt
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp butter room temp
- Separate egg whites and egg. Pulse separately (because they have different textures) until creamy. Alternatively, you can chop or mash. Or let it run through a sieve to achieve creamy texture.
- Mix mayo, sugar, and cream, salt, white pepper and mashed egg whites and egg yolks.
- Spread butter on one side of teach loaf to protect the bread from getting soggy.
- Spread the egg mixture on a loaf then. top with another loaf. Do the same to other loaves.
- Stack the loaves and put in freezer for about 5-10 minutes to let it set.
- Trim the edges. Cut according to your preference. I like diagonal or in threes.
- Serve with fruit and/or favorite drink.
Recipe Tips: Chilling the sandwiches before trimming the edges to prevent squish.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More