Fluffy Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
My family always celebrates Easter with brunch 🐰 so what I'm bringing to the table this year is Fluffy Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes! 🥞I used Eggland's Best Egg Whites to make them extra light and fluffy + it adds an extra 5g of protein.
Make This Recipe
Box Pancake Mix (that doesn't require adding a whole egg)
1/2 Cup Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites
- Grab your favorite box of pancake mix (one that does not require you to add a whole egg) and only use half the suggested amount of liquid
- Pour 1/2 cup of Eggland's Best Egg Whites into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form (about 5 min)
- Gently fold egg whites into pancake mix
- Put 1/4 cup scoop of the mixture onto a buttered pan and add sliced bananas + chocolate chips on to each pancake
- When the pancake starts to bubble and the bottom side is golden brown, flip to finish cooking.
- Stack pancakes and top with maple syrup + more bananas and chocolate chips and enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More