Fried Egg Tacos
These Fried Egg Tacos feature Shredded Chicken, Avocados and Pico de gallo! But we all know it's all about that runny Eggland's Best yolk!
Make This Recipe
4 Eggland’s Best Eggs, large
2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
1 tsp chili powder
½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp oregano
1 tsp onion and garlic powder
½ tsp black pepper
1 14oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
1 tomato (chopped)
Juice of half lime squeezed
Salt (as required)
1 avocado (sliced)
- Heat a pan on medium heat, mix together rotisserie chicken with spices; chili powder, cumin powder, oregano, pepper, onion and garlic powder, and fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Cook for a few minutes until everything is properly mixed. Simmer for 5 minutes by stirring occasionally until the sauce is absorbed completely. Turn off the heat.
- Pico de gallo: Combine tomatoes, onion and cilantro in a medium-sized bowl. Squeeze lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Give everything a good stir and its ready.
- Eggs: Heat oil in another pan, fry eggs one at a time to desired doneness.
- Warm tortillas in a pan and store them in aluminum foil until ready to serve.
- Serve tortillas with fried eggs, shredded chicken, pico de gallo & avocados, Enjoy!!!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More