Gingerbread Soufflé Pancakes
Delicious thick and fluffy soufflé style pancakes with a gingerbread man shape!
Make This Recipe
2 tsp ginger, ground
2 c. of Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites
3 c. all-purpose flour
4 Tbsp. baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon, ground
1/2 tsp cloves, ground
2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
7/8 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 whipped cream
6 Tbsp. oil
1 gingerbread cookie cutter/mold (stovetop safe)
2 Tbsp. butter
2 3/4 c. whole milk
- Combine all dry ingredients then mix.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients then mix.
- Once your pancake batter is created you can now use your Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites and begin to whip them until the egg whites begin to get soft peaks. Slowly begin to add your whipped Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites into the batter, folding it into the batter. Now your batter is ready!
- Place a stovetop safe gingerbread mold on your pan on low heat and begin to pour your mixture into the mold.
- Once you’ve done this you will want to cover the pan to allow for steam to cook the pancakes a little before you flip.
- Flip the gingerbread man as you would normal pancakes.
Recipe Notes: Make the batter ahead of time and poured to make pancakes when you are ready! Play around with different shapes based on the season!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More