Grandma Goldie's Deviled Eggs
Grandma Goldie's Deviled Eggs are a family favorite! They are delicious, creamy and more convenient because they use Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs!
Make This Recipe
1 package Egglands Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Sweet Relish
Pinch Kosher Salt
Black Pepper to taste
Smoked Paprika (optional)
- Cut all six eggs in half.
- Remove yolks from the eggs and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add in the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, sweet relish, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Put mix into a piping bag or a plastic bag and cut a medium-sized hole.
- Pipe the yolks into the egg white halves.
- Dust with smoked paprika and cut fresh chives on top. Enjoy!
Have fun! To spice it up, add 1/2 tsp of hot sauce and/or a touch of diced jalapeños.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More