Greek Toast with Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
Not wanting to cook an extravagant breakfast? Give this Greek toast a try!
Make This Recipe
1 Slice of Toast
1 Tbsp. Hummus
1 Roma Tomato
Pinch of Crumbed Feta Cheese
Kalamata Olives, Pitted
1/2 Tbsp. Mediterranean Seasoning
- Take 1 slice of bread and place in toaster.
- While bread is toasting, slice cucumber and tomato, thinly.
- Take hummus, and spread on toasted bread evenly.
- Place cucumber on top of the hummus, followed by the tomato.
- Take 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, and slice each egg into roughly 4 slices, place on top of the tomato slices.
- Top with chopped, Kalamata olives, and sprinkled Mediterranean Seasoning.
Optional: if you are looking for a gluten-free option, use gluten-free bread!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More