Hangover Breakfast Burrito
We love fennel seeds and Gruyere cheese in this recipe. Tons of flavor, and easy to make!
Make This Recipe
- 1 yam or sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/2 red or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup asparagus pieces, cut on the bias
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs (large), beaten
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon grated Gruyere
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Toss the diced yam or sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
Roast for 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
Meanwhile, heat a skillet with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté the onion until fragrant, approximately 5 minutes. Add the asparagus and sauté for 2 more minutes.
Add the eggs, fennel seeds, pepper, and remaining salt to the pan. Cook over medium-low heat until light and fluffy.
Lay out 1 tortilla and evenly spread half of the egg mixture down the center. Top with the Gruyere and roasted yams. Fold over one side and roll into a burrito shape. Repeat with the remaining tortilla. Enjoy with a strong cup of coffee!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|