Healthy Fruit Pizza
This Healthy Fruit Pizza is perfect for everyone at your next gathering. Strawberries and Blueberries combine for a great combo on this sweet treat!
Make This Recipe
1 Eggland’s Best large egg
1 Eggland’s Best egg yolk
1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
6oz cream cheese
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
2 tb. Maple syrup
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
- Beat the room temperature butter with the sugar and eggs until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix together.
- Add all the dry ingredients for the cookie base to the butter mixture and beat to combine.
- On a parchment paper-lined pizza pan, flatten out the cookie into 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook for 10-12 min on 350F.
- Whisk together the room temperature cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and maple syrup. Set aside in the fridge.
- Once the cookie base has cooled, add the cream cheese topping and top with your favorite berries.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More