Skip to Main Content
EB Baking Essentials: What to Bake for Christmas 2019
This decadent cheesecake is the perfect dish to bring to a party!
Make This Recipe
- 1 (9-ounce) package (2 cups) chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
Stir together all crust ingredients in bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of prepared pan; set aside.
Combine sugar and cream cheese in bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
Continue beating, adding 1 egg at a time, until well mixed. Do not overbeat. Stir in liqueur.
Combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and flour in bowl; gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
Pour filling into crust. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over batter.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is set, and is firm to the touch.
The surface might be slightly cracked, but that’s okay. Let it cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Information per Serving