Little Italy Deviled Eggs
Try this fun twist on deviled eggs! Sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil really add some flare.
Make This Recipe
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash each salt and pepper
- fresh basil leaves
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, walnuts, tomatoes, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
Just before serving, garnish with basil.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Stuffed Egg|