Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Try this healthy twist on dessert from Cathe.com
Make This Recipe
- 1 ½ graham crackers
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces low-fat cottage cheese, blended
- 3 ounces non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Eggland's Best egg (large) room temperature
- 1/3 cup Eggland's Best 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups blueberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Place ten muffin tin liners in a muffin tin.
Combine almond meal and graham crackers using a blender or food processor.
In a small bowl, add almond milk to mix, slowly. The mix should not be wet, but crumbly instead.
Portion mixture into the muffin cups and place into oven.
Bake 10 minutes.
Use a hand mixer to combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
Add the rest of the ingredients individually, while mixing at low speed. Each ingredient should be fully mixed in before adding the next one.
Remove crusts from oven and lower oven temperature to 300 degrees.
Add cheesecake mixture to muffin tin and return to oven.
Bake 30 minutes.
Once complete , allow the tin to cool 15 minutes before moving to refrigerator.
Leave for two hours, and then top with blueberries, whipped cream, or other desired toppings.
Information per Serving