Mini Crab Cakes
Want to thrill the party crowd? Include these Mini Crab Cakes in your appetizer lineup. They're easier to make than you might think!
Make This Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
Heat oven to 400ºF.
Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Add stuffing mix, crabmeat and vegetables; mix well.
Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray; flatten slightly with spatula. (You should have 40 mounds.)
Bake 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients until blended.
Serve crab cakes with sauce.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 crab cake|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|