Mini Fruit Cookies
These patriotic mini fruit cookies are so cute and yummy! Sugar cookies topped with cream cheese frosting, fresh strawberries, and blueberries combine to create a combination that's sure to impress.
Make This Recipe
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large Eggland's Best eggs
3/4 cup DF sour cream
3 1/2 cup GF sweet rice flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 xantham gum
1/2 tsp salt
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/4 cup DF butter
4 oz DF cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the coconut oil and sugar
- Add in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla extract and sour cream
- Mix in the remaining cookie ingredients
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with star cookie cutter. Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool. Combine frosting ingredients well. Frost cooled cookies.
- Decorate with cut strawberries and blueberries. Serve immediately.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More