New York Prosciutto Squares
Be sure to keep this appetizer warm on the serving table.
Make This Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 16 ounce slice (4 cups) Land O Lakes® Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces sliced prosciutto, finely chopped
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large), beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 8-inch square baking pan or cupcake tin; set aside.
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook 2-3 minutes until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
Combine chives, cheese, prosciutto, eggs and pepper in bowl; mix well. Stir in cooked mushrooms and onion.
Spread cheese mixture into prepared pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 5 minutes; cut into squares.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|