Paleo Pistachio Cranberry Almond Flour Cookies
Delightfully chewy n' light paleo cookies made with almond flour and no added sugars! Studded with sweet cranberries and salty shelled pistachios, these cookies are vegan, gluten/grain-free, and perfect for the holiday season! A healthy, delicious addition to your dessert table.
Make This Recipe
2 c. Super-Fine almond flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/3 c. REAL maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 c. shelled pistachios, chopped (can be roasted and salted)
1/3 c. dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the almond flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients. Stir until a sticky dough forms and holds together.
- Fold in dried cranberries and pistachios and mix until evenly combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, at least one inch apart. To make the cookies crispier, press down the dough lightly with the flat bottom spatula or cup bottom.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 16-18 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for about 3 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More