Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
Mini cheesecakes? Check. Patriotic theme? Check. Smiles all around? Check. These will be a crowd favorite!
Make This Recipe
1 C graham cracker crumbs
2 TBSP light butter, melted
Stir together until combined. Press crust mixture into 12 count silicone cupcake pan.
16 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
1/3 C plain nonfat Greek yogurt, room temp
2 Large Eggland’s Best eggs, room temp
1/2 C granulated sweetener
1 TSP vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in sweetener and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix on low just until combined. Divide cheesecake batter into 3 bowls. Leave one plain, dye one blue, and dye one red.
- Layer your cheesecake into the pan over your crust. Pour in 1 scoop regular batter, 1 scoop blue batter, then 1 scoop red batter.
- Bake at 300 for 20 minutes, then turn off oven, leaving cheesecakes in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove cheesecakes and let cool to room temperature before refrigerating at least 4 hours or overnight.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More