Peach and Honey Sorbet
Easy to make and only 3 ingredients, Peach and Honey Sorbet. A tasty dairy free frozen treat that's perfect to stay cool during the summer or any time of year.
Make This Recipe
4 - 6 large peaches (about 4 cups), peeled, stoned, and diced
1/3 cup honey, such as clover honey
2 tablespoons Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites, whipped until soft peaks form
- Place peeled, stoned (pitted), and diced peaches into a blender along with the honey and puree.
- Whip the Eggland's Best 100% Liquid Egg Whites until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, add the peach puree and gently fold in the whipped egg whites until just combined.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker, and freeze according to directions, about 40 - 50 minutes.
- For firmer sorbet, transfer to a freezer-proof container and continue to freeze for at least an additional 2 hours.
Recipe Notes: Prep the peaches the day before. Simply peel, pit, and dice, then place in a freezer bag and pop in the refrigerator or freezer overnight. In order to balance the peach and honey, try using a light flavored honey such as clover, otherwise, the honey might overpower any peach flavor. Are your peaches not peachy? Add a pinch of salt to the puree to bring out the flavor. Garnish with a sprig of mint, and honey almond brittle (1/4 cup of sliced almonds and 2 tablespoons of honey cooked in a skillet over medium heat for 5 - 8 minutes or until almonds just start to brown. Remove from heat, cool, and enjoy). Sorbet can be kept for up to 2 weeks in a sealed freezer-proof container.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More