Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Brookies - a combination brownie/cookie - are a great sweet treat. Enjoy with a tall glass of milk or your favorite fruit smoothie!
Make This Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar, additional for rolling
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups brownie pieces (approximately 1/2 of an 8 X 8 pan of brownies)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream together sugars, butter, shortening and peanut butter until light and fluffy. (note: you can do this by hand, or using a hand mixer)
Add eggs and vanilla to butter mixture and mix well; gradually add flour and baking soda and continue to mix until completely incorporated.
Fold in brownie bits.
Using a cookie scoop (or tablespoon) scoop dough into small balls, roll and dip in granulated sugar.
Placed on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Information per Serving
||12g (48% calories from fat)