Quick Coddled Eggs
Quick Coddled Eggs offer a hassle-free way to cook a rich and elegant egg dish. Steam eggs and cream in a glass jar to achieve soft firm whites and a luscious runny yolk. Add mushroom, spinach, smoked salmon, and capers for a savory flavor combination that’s irresistible.
Make This Recipe
- 8 ounces Oyster mushrooms, sautéed
- 8 ounces spinach, sautéed
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 4 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- 1 tablespoon of dill
- 6 ounces Smoked salmon
- ¼ cup capers
- Sliced baguette (optional)
- Fill a small jar with sautéed spinach, sautéed mushrooms, cream and Eggland’s Best egg.
- Close the lid and simmer for 10 minutes until the Eggland’s Best egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Open the lid, and garnish with smoked salmon and capers.
- Serve hot & enjoy with toasted, sliced baguette for dunking!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More